21 replies to this topic

#1 zombie

zombie

Associate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 08:40 AM

There is a 40+ old  thin Thai male wearing a cap and glasses with an ugly face who is using GR  Pattaya to try to meet farangs. He has tried at least twice with me and his latest scam is with the name Tonzaza (showing the picture of a cute guy in it) and previously he was using other profiles.

I lost my temper with him with his latest attempt and shewed him away....

#2 z909

z909

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,676 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 08:53 PM

I kind of hope you send him away at every single attempt to meet.   If only 10 or 20% of customers concede and hire him, he's still earning money, so it may be worth his while to continue.  

I always meet at a location away from the hotel & then it's easy to sent them away.   I would also block his profile. 

With Android, it is also easy to block phone numbers, although with the dating apps plus line, in most cases I would not have provided the phone number.

#3 zombie

zombie

Associate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 12:55 PM

Thanks z909 for the helpful advice.

#4 Gaybutton

Gaybutton

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,793 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 09:05 PM

What I'd like to know - Who is the boy in the photos?

#5 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,637 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 10:52 PM

What I'd like to know - Who is the boy in the photos?

his son perhaps

#6 ChristianPFC

ChristianPFC

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 06:38 PM

tonzaza 31540040  23 years, 170 cm, 50 kg indeed looks appealing and I can't find anything in the profile that looks suspicious. Only video chat, or comparing with pictures on Line or facebook, helps in this case.

#7 zombie

zombie

Associate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 12:40 PM

tonzaza 31540040  23 years, 170 cm, 50 kg indeed looks appealing and I can't find anything in the profile that looks suspicious. Only video chat, or comparing with pictures on Line or facebook, helps in this case.

I agree nothing in the profile that ought to raise suspicion......that's why it was quite a shock when I was expecting a cutie and a monster turned up!

#8 Gaybutton

Gaybutton

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,793 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 01:15 PM

Another good piece of advice, and I believe firecat69 deserves the credit for it, is to make it clear to the boy, while you are still chatting with him online, if you don't look like the boy in the profile photos you will be sent away and there will be no money.

#9 z909

z909

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,676 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 04:35 AM

I kind of agree. 

However, if the photo shows a cute 20 something lad & the person who turns up is over 40, that's a substantial misrepresentation &  I'm entitled to send him away whether or not we have discussed it in advance.    

With no tip.   He's not tipped me for wasting my time either.

The grey area is if there is a more modest change, typically facial hair, modest age difference etc, so if you're going to be fussy, I guess it is appropriate to discuss this in advance.

#10 Myboby

Myboby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 04:13 AM

Tonzaza have new pics in profile and looks promising :-)  I think need check his ass personally. 

#11 ryanasia

ryanasia

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 09:12 PM

I kind of agree. 

However, if the photo shows a cute 20 something lad & the person who turns up is over 40, that's a substantial misrepresentation &  I'm entitled to send him away whether or not we have discussed it in advance.    

With no tip.   He's not tipped me for wasting my time either.

The grey area is if there is a more modest change, typically facial hair, modest age difference etc, so if you're going to be fussy, I guess it is appropriate to discuss this in advance.

Not sure why people choose to give leeway on pics in this day and age? They all have smart phones and there is no reason a picture should be more than even a few days old if the boy is doing this as a profession. As others have said it is best to use video or other methods to verify the person. However it is up to the boy to make sure he looks like his picture. If not there is no reason you can not say no. 

If people were more strict on this word would get out for the boys to stop taking this approach to business. Although I am guessing that many times the customer is simply too horny to turn the boy back and compromises as such. The boys know we are a soft touch in this regard.

#12 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,637 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 09:56 AM

Although I am guessing that many times the customer is simply too horny to turn the boy back and compromises as such. The boys know we are a soft touch in this regard.

I'm very sure your are correct in your assumption

#13 Londoner

Londoner

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 10:32 AM

Be warned. This guy is now using Hornet, having been rumbled on Planet Romeo.

i arranged a meeting with him yesterday having been seduced by some photos of a cute guy, one of which had only just been added to the portfolio.

When he arrived, I saw that I had been scammed and sent him away. It was only an hour or so later when I recalled this thread and the photos on Gay Romeo. I thought they seemed familiar.

Unfortunately, I cannot help potential victims by providing the name on Hornet; everything-photos, my chat- had been deleted.

#14 ChristianPFC

ChristianPFC

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:54 PM

Unfortunately, I cannot help potential victims by providing the name on Hornet; everything-photos, my chat- had been deleted.

Most probably he blocked you. In such a case, hornet deletes the chat on both member's accounts, and you can't see his profile any more. For these reasons, I always take screenshots if like a picture or if there is something fishy, and by sending such a screenshot with profile name to a friend, I found out what I wrote above (my friend can see his profile, but I can't).

#15 z909

z909

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,676 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 04:42 AM

Londoner, you did the right thing for yourself & also helped everyone else by sending him away.
If 100% of punters did that, he would have to modify his behaviour.

#16 Londoner

Londoner

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 03:13 PM

He was back on Hornet again- same photos, different name-  three days after our encounter. He must be doing well.

#17 z909

z909

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,676 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 01:05 AM

What is his latest ID ?      

#18 NIrishGuy

NIrishGuy

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 01:41 AM

He was back on Hornet again- same photos, different name-  three days after our encounter. He must be doing well.

You know ( if you can be bothered) that you too can create a new profile just as easily as the boys do and you should then see his profile and at the bottom of that there's a small flag which you can click on to report various "offences"  - such as him being full of shit re his picture etc etc. If no one does he just keeps doing it, if enough people ( or even one perhaps ?) reports it he (should) get blocked - and that may just be his IP is blocked so totally wiping him out ?   Worth a try.

#19 z909

z909

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,676 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 02:21 AM

Sharing his ID here is another way of helping to put him out of business. 

Once the ID is shared, there are 3 ways we can deal with that:

1 Avoid him

2 Arrange to meet him away from your hotel somewhere very convenient for yourself.  With the full intention of sending him away with no tip if the person showing up is twice the age of the photos.  Time wasting can work both ways.  Then report him (if Hornet allows).

3 Alternatively, allow ourselves to be screwed over, because they are all darlings even if over 40.

#20 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,637 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 09:58 AM

3 Alternatively, allow ourselves to be screwed over, because they are all darlings even if over 40.

I like your way of thinking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users