#1 williewillie

williewillie

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts
  • Interests:Thai guys.

Posted 12 October 2016 - 04:17 PM

This new boy bar opposite Xboys opened recently. It occupies the former sites of Xboys and
Lucky 7. It's a gogo bar and show bar with drinks 250baht.

#2 witty

witty

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 05:32 PM

Non-alcoholic drinks cost 200 baht only.

#3 Travellerdave

Travellerdave

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Thai boys twinks

Posted 31 October 2016 - 01:28 PM

What about the boys ?. Some twinks ?.

#4 biguyby

biguyby

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • Interests:Thailand and Travel

Posted 02 November 2016 - 06:37 AM

What about the boys ?. Some twinks ?.

Yes, a good mix of boys, some to suit most tastes I would say, but I didn't see any really muscle bound weight lifter type guys.

#5 hanan

hanan

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 08:30 PM

About 10 boys available all 3 visits I've made to this bar during the last months. They claim showtimes are 22:30 and 23:30 but shows seem to start both before and after those times, I guess it depends on amount of customers. So if you arrive 22:25 and see that the show has already started and pay 250 baht for an alcoholic drink, the show might aswell have started 10 minutes ago and will end in another 10 minutes. Shows lasts 20 minutes, half of that time consists of ladyboys lipsyncing from what I have observed.

#6 z909

z909

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,571 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 12:34 AM

No rotation of boys, so make sure you sit in front of the ones you like, otherwise your neck will feel like it's done 360°

#7 1moRussian

1moRussian

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 10:08 AM

200 baht for a beer yesterday. 4 twinks at the stage, about 4 more in the club at 23:30
"Show" started at 24:00. Good things: no ladyboys at all, 3 nice boys. Other things: it is hard to call it show, just three performances/parts (but the boys tried their best)

#8 1moRussian

1moRussian

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:19 PM

Should add: all boys were shirtless and with number tags

#9 stijntje

stijntje

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 05:57 PM

Went there in February after Midnight.

The boys inside did not have a clue about customer satisfaction. Waste of time and money.

#10 1moRussian

1moRussian

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:05 PM

Looks like it
Actually, I want to see a boy, I saw in Hornet before, but due to no English couldn't communicate with him in Hornet/Line normally. I liked what I saw, but left the bar hoping get him through online - but he didn't understand me, unfortunately. That time had a very pleasant conversation with numer #38 who was kind of a captan that day. He is a bit older, so bigger than their twinkish type - I would say a swimmer type. Good English, client oriented, good body.

Yesterday came to late - just to get my drink and see how the first boy was offed to a farang... And no #38 that day. The captain boy yesterday has no English - how he is working with farangs? There were a Thai party inside - a girl birthday? Screaming teenager Thai party... Later came her Mather and take them home.

So I just used an air con place to sit and search Hornet for another option. Yep - boys shirtless and in jeans.

#11 Gwydion62

Gwydion62

Associate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 04:35 PM

If it's the one I'm thinking of, I found the mamasan & waiter very pushy and it created an unpleasant atmosphere. Huge argument in there one night when they'd clearly ripped off a couple of female Japanese customers big time & they were refusing to pay.
One or two cute twinks but not a huge choice. Shows rarely started at stated time and weren't worth waiting for anyway.

#12 eurasian

eurasian

Associate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 12:56 AM

Beside the Mamasan and the waiters boys are also very pushy 

#13 1moRussian

1moRussian

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 01:10 PM

Finally got the boy I wanted.
A proper mamasan that evening (yep, pushy) and no #38 again.
They had a "show" at 22:24 as well

#14 hanan

hanan

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 05:50 PM

This bar has been closed for some time now and according to one former staff it will probably stay closed forever. I doubt many farangs will miss it.

#15 stijntje

stijntje

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 03:35 AM

I'm not surprised

#16 ChristianPFC

ChristianPFC

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 05:47 PM

When I passed 3 weeks ago, it was still open, but boys in jeans as far as I vaguely remember, so I skipped.

Given the low number of boys and customers, the closing doesn't come as a surprise.

But whoever bought/rented these two bars and converted them into one, what was he thinking?

#17 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,239 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 01:02 AM

But whoever bought/rented these two bars and converted them into one, what was he thinking?

Most likely he thought it will work

#18 1moRussian

1moRussian

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 03:26 AM

This bar has been closed for some time now and according to one former staff it will probably stay closed forever. I doubt many farangs will miss it.

I've seen "no money" posts at this 360's boy FB account recently, so perhaps it's because the bar was closed. And judging by my May impressions, it is really understandable... I just hope this certain boy still be in Pattaya, when I come next time :)

#19 hanan

hanan

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 06:56 AM

Perhaps this is proof that overprized drinks, nagging mamasans and ladyboy lypsincing shows are not what paying customers want in a boybar? Wild west boys bar tried that too and failed too.

#20 gerefan

gerefan

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:34 AM

Perhaps this is proof that overprized drinks, nagging mamasans and ladyboy lypsincing shows are not what paying customers want in a boybar? Wild west boys bar tried that too and failed too.

Add to that the hideous mamasan "Leila" who worked at Wild West Boys and at 360.......now that he/she/it is working at Prisma let's hope she doesn't fuck that up too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users