Is this the Guys First Review? Yes/No....yes
Weight: Kilos....60kg
Body Type: Slim/Athletic/Muscular/Average....average, slightly muscular
Dick Size:....large
Sexual Position: Top/Bottom/Versatile....top
Tattoos: Yes/No Details.....just a few...no problem
Did they live up to your expectations? Yes/No Details....not really
Did he look like the photos you saw Online? Yes/No Details.....yes
Is he a "working boy" or just a hookup? Yes/No Details ...working boy based in BKK but visits Pattaya
Were they affectionate/passionate? Yes/No Details....not really
Were they on time? Yes/No Details....yes arrived in10minutes
Would you meet them again? Yes/No Details....no, see below
On a Scale of 1-5 with 5 being the highest, what would you rate them?.....2/3

Detailed Description of the encounter or any other details you wish to share: ....
looked good in his profile pics. Very pleasant, speaks excellent English. Quite attractive twinkish type.
after about 10 minutes chat, we got down to business but he is a rusher.
He was hard from the start and made himself cum within about 5 minutes. Was keen to get me off just as quick and so the session lasted less than 15 minutes.
Doesn't suck, limited kissing.
Did offer to top, but I don't.
Very average experience I'm afraid.

#2 faranglaw

faranglaw

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Interests:Mozart, cuddles, bridge, my marriage, cultural differences, food, smooth young slim men. Not necessarily in that order!

Posted 10 February 2017 - 10:17 PM

Ugh. Sounds awful. I wouldn't want to pay for that. I always ask if they suck. If not, no meeting.

#3 ChristianPFC

ChristianPFC

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 11:51 AM

Body Type: Slim/Athletic/Muscular/Average....average, slightly muscular

I had this boy in my room once in Bangkok. We quickly got naked, but it didn't fell rushed. Upon undressing, I found that he is far too fat for my taste. Current pictures look slimmer. After some fooling around, him instantly hard, I didn't get hard, it seemed he wanted me to fuck him, I told him that he is too fat and I can't do anything sexual. He quickly got dressed and left. Money not mentioned and not given (I expect sex for free, unless someone tells me upfront that he is a moneyboy). No character flaws, I would recommend him to friends provided they don't mind a bit chubby.

Quite attractive twinkish type.

"Little fatty" by my standards, at 60 kg and 170 cm.

#4 z909

z909

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,577 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:04 PM

I told him that he is too fat.

Honesty is good, but sometimes it's better not to say some things. 

Of course, if he has the good sense to decide you're right and adjust his lifestyle, it may be useful advice. 

For the other 95% of the population, it's just going to be seen as an insult.

#5 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,261 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 03:21 AM

if such a picky person like Christian says he would recommend him to friends,  boy must be quite attractive and likeable .

#6 Alexx

Alexx

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 11:49 AM

I think body shaming should be much more common than it is, kudos to Christian for not shying back from offending! Who knows, it might even lead to myself shedding some weight...

That said, that's more of a Western sensitivity anyway. I cannot count how often I've overheard Thais greeting each other with comments like, "you've gained weight, you look fat".

#7 abang1961

abang1961

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 09:24 AM

Each one of us here have our own preference.

Some like beanpole whereas other prefer hunks.

I am definitely grossly overweight in Christian's opinion but I am proud of my awesomeness oozing out of me!

You can (sometimes) have the cake and eat it..

Asians are indeed weird and rather insensitive...to Western ideologies..

Personal remarks such as "weight, health-related" ones are often sprouted out without consideration.

When they asked you what you do for a living, they are sizing the thickness of your wallet.

Back when I was young and many older folks were from the agricultural society, they ask" Have you eaten?"..

A sure sign that having a meal was of paramount importance those days.

Now, the younger set in Singapore are all so materialistic..flaunting the latest designs of LV, Gucci, DKNY apparels and bags..

Their first question, "where did you buy this (pointing to the bag)?"

So don't take Asians' remarks/banters too seriously, OK?

#8 steveboy

steveboy

Connoisseur

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 11:06 AM

I am definitely grossly overweight in Christian's opinion but I am proud of my awesomeness oozing out of me!

You can (sometimes) have the cake and eat it..

Many times I find myself in agreement with Christian's preferences in boys, men.  And I am also turned off by people who try to promote themselves even if they mix this with some humor.

Asians are indeed weird and rather insensitive...to Western ideologies..

Personal remarks such as "weight, health-related" ones are often sprouted out without consideration.

When they asked you what you do for a living, they are sizing the thickness of your wallet.

----

Now, the younger set in Singapore are all so materialistic..flaunting the latest designs of LV, Gucci, DKNY apparels and bags..

Their first question, "where did you buy this (pointing to the bag)?"

So don't take Asians' remarks/banters too seriously, OK?

The Asians I know are not any more weird and insensitive than any other people. 

I don't see what is wrong with having some curiosities, like asking where you bought something, or even asking what you do for a living.  Of course, much depends of the context in which these questions are asked.

We should not take anyone's remarks/banters too seriously, nor should we feel too guilty of our own.

If these are causes for distress, what would we have left for assault, murder? 

#9 ChristianPFC

ChristianPFC

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 04:36 PM

Of course, if he has the good sense to decide you're right and adjust his lifestyle, it may be useful advice.

It's probably not just lifestyle, a lot is in the genes. Even among 5 year olds, there are fatties. The boy in question is probably still in the normal range from a medical point of view, but I like slimmer boys.

Anyway, both sides can adjust, and I had successful sex with a boy who is 50 kg and 165 cm (but then everything else must be perfect), but 50 kg and 160 cm is impossible for me. I tried, I didn't enjoy it, I told him we have to stop now and for which reason.

#10 gerefan

gerefan

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 06:37 PM

Christian, i suspect you prefer them a lot thinner than the rest us!
As I said in the review he is average weight ( to me anyway) and I don't like them too fat either.
Whether he has lost weight, I have no idea.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users