Travellerdave

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Interests:Thai boys twinks

Posted 26 January 2018 - 07:54 AM

POPULAR

I visited Winner at about 10.00 pm last night passing through the almost deserted Sunee Plaza. There was about 6 boys on the stage dancing with a variable amount on enthusiasm plus perhaps the same number interacting with customers. I was stimulated by the sight of most of the boys (several twinks) dressed in abrievated speedos - the sort you used to see on the Dongtan gay beach a few years ago. All in all an exciting prospect for a gay sex tourist like me. I had about an hour on an off of kissing and fondling and when I left the cost was very modest in the shape of drinks for me, boy drinks and tips.

#122 Travellerdave

Travellerdave

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 02:21 PM

POPULAR

I made a second visit to Winner towards the end of my trip with the intention of offing. On entering I was surprised to find the place very busy and in fact there was a shortage of bench seats around the end of the room, but I quickly slid into a place just being vacated. In fact the shortage was not confined to seats as I looked like a number of boys had been offed already. It was about 11 after all. I ordered a SAN Miguel Lite which is now my favourite tipple in Thailand. I like to think there are fewer calories in it but am not sure if this is the case.
There was only two boys vaguely moving on the stage, but I spotted one wearing a g-string just emerging into the room. Giving him a wave and a smile brought him over. He told me him was 28 and he had broken up with his German boyfriend was was very sad. My neighbour was holding the cock of his boy but under a towel, but I indulged only in a little kissing and cuddling. Winner does not seem to be the place for more extreme activity. My boy said he was bottom and didn’t like to top, so I did check bin and returned to the Complex by motor bike taxi. I am more bottom.
Modest drink prices continue to foster good business for Winner and its boys.

#123 kokopelli

kokopelli

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,717 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:41 PM

Winner Boy Bar 1 Year Anniversary Party on 14 Feb, Valentine's Day.

Starts at 7:30 pm until ?. Free snack and free shots. 

Advertised, 20 Gorgeous Boys + A Few Ugly One.

#124 biguyby

biguyby

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts
  • Interests:Thailand and Travel

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:04 PM

Just in time for me 😉 I arrive in Pattaya on the 17th February.

Edit: sorry I miss read it I will miss the first anniversary.

#125 williewillie

williewillie

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Thai guys.

Posted 07 April 2018 - 01:31 PM

600 TB before 10:00 pm; 400 TB after 10 pm.

This pricing policy made sense during high season, when there were many customers. Now, in low season, there are few
customers and some of them are put off by 600b. off fee.

#126 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,632 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 06:35 PM

This pricing policy made sense during high season, when there were many customers. Now, in low season, there are few
customers and some of them are put off by 600b. off fee.

I assume bar owners know what they are doing and I'm all for free market in sex segment of economy but I'd be one of those put off by such a price.

It seems we have some barriers to spending built in for sanity of our wallets. I don't see much difference between off fee 300 and 500 but as soon as this is reached , interest disapears unless boy would be dream come true.

There are some reports that off fee at new Moonlight bar in BKK  is 1500 for show boys, again , good luck with that to all involved.

As I said somewhere else , I don't mind to grossly overpay boy as long as he does his part but off fee and drinks are another matter.

#127 Travellerdave

Travellerdave

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 09:20 PM

I suppose one justification for an increased off fee would be to discourage to many customers offing boys early in the evening. Looking back to my report above on my last visit to Winner I found a shortage of boys because a number of them had departed with customers earlier. In fact those left were the least attractive.
I visit a gay Gogo to look and interact with boys and maybe end up with one in my bed - the drinking is the lesser attraction. Fewer Boys = fewer customers = fewer notes in the till.

#128 abang1961

abang1961

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • Interests:Bloody old Asian..your type?

Posted 08 April 2018 - 10:09 PM

I suppose one justification for an increased off fee would be to discourage to many customers offing boys early in the evening. Looking back to my report above on my last visit to Winner I found a shortage of boys because a number of them had departed with customers earlier. In fact those left were the least attractive.
I visit a gay Gogo to look and interact with boys and maybe end up with one in my bed - the drinking is the lesser attraction. Fewer Boys = fewer customers = fewer notes in the till.

If this is happening due to supply and demand, when there is a demand there should always be a higher supply of boys...

It is a no-brainer to source for more ATTRACTIVE young men to satisfy the influx of clients.

#129 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,632 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 09:51 AM

It is a no-brainer to source for more ATTRACTIVE young men to satisfy the influx of clients.

problem is who is 'attractive", On many occasion I hopped bars with our members we could test first hand that whoever was attractive to one of us , other one  just rolled eyes with big question mark.

This happened even when both of us like the same type of boy, it seems there's always that "something" which one detects as sign of quality and other will not see that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users