• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 faranglaw

faranglaw

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Mozart, cuddles, bridge, my marriage, cultural differences, food, smooth young slim men. Not necessarily in that order!

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:37 PM

POPULAR

Profile Name: Saiy
Profile Number: @ipl02
Is this the Guys First Review? Yes
Weight: 57 kilos
Body Type: Slim, small guy/ About 170 cm tall.
Dick Size:  medium, nice and hard
Sexual Position: Top, possibly versatile but I think he prefers not.
Tattoos: No 
Did they live up to your expectations? Yes, and beyond.
Did he look like the photos you saw Online? Yes
Is he a "working boy" or just a hookup? Working boy at Classic Boys, from Lao.
Were they affectionate/passionate? Yes, very
Were they on time? Yes
Would you meet them again? Yes, absolutely. We have continued to chat on Hornet.
On a Scale of 1-5 with 5 being the highest, what would you rate them? 5

Detailed Description of the encounter or any other details you wish to share:

Saiy is gentle and playful. I only saw him for an hour while he took a break from Classic boys and visited me in my hotel on Suan Phlu. He asked for 1,000 baht and I was happy to pay.  I seem to recall he said he would do an overnight for 2,000. I think he expected to be fucked even though he is a top, and he was relieved when I told him I was fine with just kissing, hugging, massage, and lots of oral. He was shy and a bit business-like at first, but soon became enthusiastic and joyful. I liked him very much and hope to see him again when I go to bkk in December. He tells me business is very slow at Classic Boys and he only gets paid if he has a customer there, so I hope this review might get him some customers!

#2 stijntje

stijntje

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:16 AM

He's cute :)

#3 ChristianPFC

ChristianPFC

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:25 PM

I'm surprised that he asked for only 1000 for st and 2000 for lt. Usually they ask for much more.

#4 ronnie4you

ronnie4you

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 06:58 PM

He's cute :)

How do we know that?

#5 faranglaw

faranglaw

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Mozart, cuddles, bridge, my marriage, cultural differences, food, smooth young slim men. Not necessarily in that order!

Posted 24 June 2017 - 11:56 AM

How do we know that?

You have to get on Hornet and find him. I'm actually not 100% sure what the best way is to do that.

#6 faranglaw

faranglaw

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 11:58 AM

I'm surprised that he asked for only 1000 for st and 2000 for lt. Usually they ask for much more.

He didn't ask for more. I'm not sure why. It seemed he wanted to make a quick deal to pick up some cash on hos one hour break from Classic Boys. He didn't seem to be the type to start at a very high price and bargain.

#7 faranglaw

faranglaw

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 08:18 PM

He didn't ask for more. I'm not sure why. It seemed he wanted to make a quick deal to pick up some cash on hos one hour break from Classic Boys. He didn't seem to be the type to start at a very high price and bargain.

Now I've reread my texts with him, he did in fact start at 2000 but when I told him I was planning to go for a massage (which was true), he dropped to 1500, then 1000, very quickly. So I said OK, I would try. I think it helped that I could write all this in Thai. I think he's worth more and I might give him more when I'm next in LOS. Also his short time was really short, as he had just an hour break, so maybe he thought he wasn't offering what other boys might offer. How short is short time usually?

#8 z909

z909

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,676 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:21 PM

Some Soi Twilight boys do radically different pricing on the apps.   I had one bid 3000 short time, which is ridiculous, so I countered with 1000 expecting to settle @ 1500, but he took my 1000 offer.

As for how short is short time, well there is a topic on it's own.  Going back a few years in Pattaya, it would often be comfortably in excess of an hour, sometimes a couple.  

Under an hour is becoming more common.   Particularly, if the bar is busy & the boy fancies his chances for getting 2 or more offs in one night. 

In Classic Boys, I've had the dreadful mamasans phone the boy less than an hour after we left the bar.  Allowing 15 minutes for getting to the hotel, that's poor.  This was about 3~4 years back & for some inexplicable reason, I'd actually tipped the mamasan 100 baht on leaving the bar.  Clearly that doesn't buy much goodwill, so I've never tipped them a single baht since. 

#9 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,631 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 11:07 PM

How short is short time usually?

thay say ' you cum , boy goes" so it may be very short but probably it depends of what client is looking for .

On very few occasions when I short time them I try to make sure they are at least 1.5 hr and if they leave earlier they are told in no uncertain terms that I don't like that.

Usually they apologize but still go under any pretext but it still seems to be working next time, if offed long time  they gnash their teeth but stay until I say  good bye.

So for me it looks that instead of making faces or faking displeasure it's better to be politely straightforward.    Others may have different experience. 

#10 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,631 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 11:10 PM

In Classic Boys, I've had the dreadful mamasans ............... so I've never tipped them a single baht since. 

don't worry , this is what i did on few occasions when they try to pester me for tips at Classics, tipped them 1 baht exactly

#11 ChristianPFC

ChristianPFC

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 06:05 PM

Also his short time was really short, as he had just an hour break, so maybe he thought he wasn't offering what other boys might offer. How short is short time usually?

Depending on how it goes, I spend between 30 min and 1 hour with the boy in my room.

Best to have them switch off the phone upon entering your room.

I don't get this one-hour break. The gogo boys eat before they go to work, so there is no chance to get away from the bar for 1 hour. For massage boys during daytime, it should be no problem to take 1 hour "lunch break" to see someone on the side.

#12 gerefan

gerefan

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 09:09 PM

Nothing comes up on a Hornet search...is it me or has he deleted it?

#13 faranglaw

faranglaw

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 12:04 PM

Nothing comes up on a Hornet search...is it me or has he deleted it?

No he is still therre. I just tested it. @ipl02 The third letter is a small L. The fourth is the number zero. Try again. You'll find him!

#14 faranglaw

faranglaw

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 12:07 PM

Quote from Christian: " I don't get this one-hour break. The gogo boys eat before they go to work, so there is no chance to get away from the bar for 1 hour. For massage boys during daytime, it should be no problem to take 1 hour "lunch break" to see someone on the side."

All I can say sbout this is that he found an hour or so to spend with me one evening at about 9pm. He came to my hotel on Suan Phlu.

#15 fedssocr

fedssocr

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 07:48 AM

I agree he does look cute, especially if he got rid of the thing under his chin. :-)

#16 newalaan

newalaan

Associate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 10:39 PM

don't worry , this is what i did on few occasions when they try to pester me for tips at Classics, tipped them 1 baht exactly

Not nit-picking here, but I'm surprised you would do that, although I'm not sure if you actually did this or are joking. But just in case a newbie reads this and follows your advice I would advise against it, as that would be considered highly offensive bordering on insulting, better to give nothing than 1Baht, 5 Baht, 10 Baht coin. You may consider it as being sarky, they however might take it personally.

One might get away with it if you are considered ignorant of your actions, but you wouldn't have done yourself any favours for future visits. On a bad day you might actually find yourself on the end of some bad language.  

If it's some kind of standing joke between you and the pest, again that might be ok. I wouldn't recommend it as a way of getting rid of a pest though, it could backfire. Not trying to be over-dramatic here, but I have been witness to the reaction of waiters/bar staff in similar situations.  

#17 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,631 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 03:44 AM

but I'm surprised you would do that, although I'm not sure if you actually did this or are joking.

No . I'm not joking, I did it on at least two, perhaps three occasions at Classic but only at that bar so far and always after explaining in clear language that 1/. I tip boys only, 2/ if you want I can give you 1 baht tip. Since they did not cease,  I did it.

It did not create any problem for me other than obviously lesson was not learned, perhaps due to reason that I bypass bar very often when in Bangkok and at times have a drink there and tip one or two boys on the stage so my face was not entirely unfamiliar  but I agree with your reasoning above that it could be considered extreme behavior so better not to duplicate it.

Chances are I will repeat it again if situation warrants it in the future,  though. Since this is only bar in LOS they tried to drag me in by force I may even try to give them an opportunity to drag me out one day.

I rarely off from there  / twinks, yiks! / but they have few with pretty rough faces and I make sure I always tip  them while visiting so honestly I don't feel I should be in trouble there but some economizers  may.

#18 faranglaw

faranglaw

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 12:19 PM

Saiy told me he works at Classic Boys. Maybe one of you has seen him there. Or maybe he's a wallflower there. He wouldn't necessarily stand out in a crowd of very cute twinks.

#19 samebb

samebb

Connoisseur

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:45 PM

Hate to poop on this threat a little. Saiy has worked at Hotmale 2 for about 4 months now. He isn't a Classic Boys boy.... You will find him almost every night of the week around that small table in front of Hot Male 2 trying to lure customers inside onto a sofa.

Having said that, he is a lovely boy and yes his English is pretty good. As for breaks, these boys will often go and get food during work hours and some will even leave the bar for a quick ST from arrangements on the apps. 

#20 ggobkk

ggobkk

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 05:49 AM

@ipl02, Saly, I remember him at HM2 when I was there last month.  Very nice young man.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users