Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:26 AM

POPULAR

Had a great massage at Nine Spa.    

http://ninemenspa.com

It's boutique massage shop near Asoke.  There are usually about 10 guys available who work there, but typical for shops like this, if you just walk in there might be only a few available (or you might have to wait a bit).  The best way to go there is to book ahead.  I found the shop very responsive and easy to work with with via Line.  Line ID @NINESPA.  They regularly posts pictures of who is currently working there, so it's easy to pick and reserve the guy you want. 

The facilities are nice -- a converted townhouse on a quiet side street just a few minutes walk from the chaos of Soi Cowboy.  The map on the website is accurate, and it even has a picture of the front of the building, which is helpful.  Around 8:00 there was no real traffic on the neighboring side sois.  Easy for a taxi to navigate or moccy.

Massage is on a very large massage table with face cutout.  Stairs are involved, in case that matters.

700 for a 90 minute oil massage.  Minimum tip is 1,000 baht.  My massage was truly fantastic.  It was a firm swedish/sports massage, not so much a Wat Pho stretchy massage.  Special services were also great.  I've had the same masseur many times before, and it's of course extra-nice when there's a bit of chemistry between client and masseur. 

Shower alone before,  Masseur naked throughout massage.  Shower together after, when I got a thorough and affectionate cleaning to get off all that massageoil -- reminded me of a young mahout washing a prized elephant.

Sum up:  

--Probably not a shop for twink lovers, but for others very highly recommend.

--If you don't want to pick based on photos, somewhat upscale boutique shops like Nine, Baantewa and Leo are not for you, but beware you might be missing something pretty good.  ;}  But that's ok.

--Book ahead.

--Nine Spa is up there in the same top-rated league as Baantewa and Leo Spa.

#2 ggobkk

ggobkk

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 10:08 AM

Thanks, you are the Michelin of massage guides

#3 finally

finally

Associate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 04:54 PM

"A young mahout washing a prized elephant".......ha,ha..that joke made my day

#4 Mick44

Mick44

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 10:59 PM

Nice reporting...

:good:

#5 jason1975

jason1975

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 09:44 PM

Great review, DivineMadman. Shall visit Nine Spa in December.

#6 jason1975

jason1975

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 08:08 PM

POPULAR

This afternoon, I went to Nine Spa massage as recommended by Divine Madman, our massage expert in this forum and after trying it, I agree with his assessement and rate Nine Spa as among the best in Bangkok.

I added Nine Spa on my Line account in the morning. Within minutes, there was a reply. I wrote that i wanted a massage at 2pm. I received a series of photos of about 10 boys who are working today. I took my pick and confirmed my booking.

The location is quite a walk from Asok BTS and Terminal 21 and I didn't want to get lost amidst the small lanes around there so I ordered a Grab car to take me from Raya hotel. The Grab app quoted 150 baht. Driver arrived within 2 minutes of my booking. But the horrendous Bangkok traffic jam meant that i only arrived at 2:15pm. At 2:05pm, there was a helpful message from Nine Spa asking if I was lost. I replied that I was stuck in jam.

The place itself is situated in a residential area. Furnishings are quite basic. Definitely not as posh as Prince. A guy at reception greeted me and led me to room. There was a proper bed in room with en suite bathroom. The boy whom I had selected came in soon and introduced himself as Aek. He is smooth, muscular but medium built and had beautiful well-shaped cock. His massage strokes were strong but sensual at the same time. He knew the right spots to go for. There were some positions and strokes that i had never tried before but oh my, they felt so incredibly good!

The 90 minute session passed by very quickly because of his superb skill. Around 70 minutes of massage was followed by 20 minutes of extras. He was very willing and open minded and had condoms ready but i was contented with just a hand job. I had come after all for the massage and i got them.

Fee for 90 minutes of massage was 700 baht. Minimum tip of 1000 baht written in menu. I gave a tip of 1200 baht and would definitely go back again!

#7 spoon

spoon

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 07:47 PM

Thanks for the report, as massage enthusiast myself, there are a lot of places i havent been to in bkk. Also maybe a better idea is to take the train the the nearest station and then call for uber, to save your time stuck in the jam.

#8 pong

pong

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 07:25 PM

Been there twice now, both times unannounced before and could be cared for in 30/40 mins. Choice out of 3-who clearly had worked shifts before.

Place is quite nice, very well kept, looks Japanese in style/service. There Is a minus: as many visits are scheduled by full/half hour and there is just 1 shower/bath for 4 rooms-there can be very long waits for the shower-in my case once >15 mins, where you just sit and look.

Both times got well-trained former barboys, both well used to special treatments, but a little bit too business-like for my ideas.

#9 DivineMadman

DivineMadman

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 08:15 PM

?  Maybe I've lucked out but in the times I've been there I've been in two different rooms and one had a private bath with shower and the other just a private shower.  Never had to wait or leave the room.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users