7 replies to this topic

#1 rollingstone

rollingstone

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 03:45 PM

Thought Nice Boys deserves its own thread. Maybe this is a repeat.

Whenever I come to Pattaya I like to visit Nice Boys perhaps around 9.30 pm each night for an hour or so.

I like the naked flesh and 'cocks on display' part of the joint.

Occasionally some punters would offer a prize for whoever jacks off and comes first, which can be fun to watch (but not too much) and I typically do not contribute to the funds.

I do enjoy groping a few cocks throughout the couple of hours I spend there. Would call the boy down and have some gropes and sent him back within seconds paying 100 baht each. But both parties must be willing; I mean I do not grope just any boy even if it is offered in the face (OK sometimes I did succumb in order not for him to lose face).

Most boys are handsome by common standards. Not typical my type (lean cute twinks) so my offs had been few and far between. Drinks stand at 200 b/ beer or wine (Dec2017).

#2 hanan

hanan

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 05:06 PM

I do enjoy groping a few cocks throughout the couple of hours I spend there. Would call the boy down and have some gropes and sent him back within seconds paying 100 baht each. But both parties must be willing; I mean I do not grope just any boy even if it is offered in the face (OK sometimes I did succumb in order not for him to lose face).

You are a generous man with a 100 baht for a few seconds of groping. The boys are happy doing that for as low as 20-40 too.

Drinks stand at 200 b/ beer or wine (Dec2017).

A gin and tonic is 170 baht, recently up from 160. Boydrinks are 200, recently up from 180.

#3 kokopelli

kokopelli

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,728 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:50 PM

You are a generous man with a 100 baht for a few seconds of groping. The boys are happy doing that for as low as 20-40 too.

I think the boyz are much happier with a 100 Baht rather than 20 Baht.  ;)

20 Baht is less than one USD so a bit skimpy for a tip, although quite common.

#4 Vessey

Vessey

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 11:25 PM

Sadly too many months before my next trip but this bar is now firmly on my agenda - I am always happy to exchange cocks for tips! LOL

How much do you tip if they cum for you in the bar?

#5 kokopelli

kokopelli

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,728 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 11:54 PM

300 Baht.

#6 aussie_

aussie_

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 12:47 PM

I think the boyz are much happier with a 100 Baht rather than 20 Baht. ;)
20 Baht is less than one USD so a bit skimpy for a tip, although quite common.

I tip 40 baht for a close look and feel but no sucking like some farangs i see there. 100 baht is a bit much for me each time as i have most boys in the bar over and multiple times. Still, whatever you spend is good value as in my opinion Nice Boys is the most fun go go bar in Pattaya. The guys i have offed recently have been excellent back at my room as well.

#7 rollingstone

rollingstone

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 05:44 PM

Feeling like giving the boys some dignity :) And I am not a retiree yet hence could work harder at other times.

Agree with aussie_. After a few days one gets bored with the same same thingy. Luckily I only visit once in a while which helps I suppose.

#8 hanan

hanan

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 07:11 PM

Unfortunately a lot of mooks among many of the boys in the current line-up. One has as many as 3!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users