25 replies to this topic

#21 spoon

spoon

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 07:04 AM

As with any places, depends on time and place and mood of the mamasan/boy, you will be up for a good experience or a bad one. We are dealing with human, that always have preconceived idea of other people and behave accordingly. Without knowing exactly what happened, or without being there with u, we can only say u had a bad experience there, but in no way color the experience of other people that went to the same place. What time did u went there, how many other customer, weekend weekday? Night? Are u chinese, indian? I do see certain races were treated differently, even how u dressed might get u different treatment, your age, your attitude, your expectations which i assume pretty high, which no doubt affect your experiences as well. As you indicated, u know a bit of thai language and heard the mamasan tells something not good to the boy though i have no idea what since u didnt translate it here, i do wish u could just called him off there lol, and see his look of surprised which should be priceless lol

#22 muscfair

muscfair

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 06:15 PM

As you indicated, u know a bit of thai language and heard the mamasan tells something not good to the boy though i have no idea what since u didnt translate it here, i do wish u could just called him off there lol, and see his look of surprised which should be priceless lol

I know quite a lot and not 'a bit' of Thai as I have been learning Thai for many years now.

If I didn't learn Thai, it is very difficult to communicate with average Thai people because their English sucks.

The exception is that this mamasan can speak passable English, so I communicated with him using English.

I  can't reveal my race, but I look like any other Thai when I speak Thai. ie. I am not Indian.

But I communicated in Thai with the massage boy that I chose because his English is limitated to a few words.

Anyway, I have been to many massage places in Thailand, and most were good experience except this Arena so I'll give this place a miss unless they change the mamasan's atititude and the boys selection.

#23 spoon

spoon

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 08:49 PM

Yup, u can decide what's best for you. I guess if i know what the mamasan's says to the boy, itll put me off too. So in this case, ignorance is bliss especially when the boy i picked is very good, and it wouldve been ashame if i didnt pick him because of the mamasan. What u dont know cant hurt u. But i have to agree that they are plenty of places in bangkok to choose from to spend your money :)

#24 DrimVoiz

DrimVoiz

Associate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 06:04 AM

As for me, the experience with Arena is somewhat different, I really like it!!! Having a gym inside while the muscular masseurs workout is already very exciting to see for me, especially when they line-up I really need to take my time to choose since they are all gym-fit...so I select the cutest one. Being on the private room, the well-defined masseur let me touch and **** his muscles before we shower and massage. The whole experience is truly memorable and the hot masseur really took good care of me!!!

#25 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,632 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:27 AM

the well-defined masseur let me touch and **** his muscles before we shower and massage. The whole experience is truly memorable and the hot masseur really took good care of me!!!

do you remember his name?

#26 DrimVoiz

DrimVoiz

Associate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 09:55 PM

Matt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users