20 replies to this topic

#21 spoon

spoon

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 07:04 AM

As with any places, depends on time and place and mood of the mamasan/boy, you will be up for a good experience or a bad one. We are dealing with human, that always have preconceived idea of other people and behave accordingly. Without knowing exactly what happened, or without being there with u, we can only say u had a bad experience there, but in no way color the experience of other people that went to the same place. What time did u went there, how many other customer, weekend weekday? Night? Are u chinese, indian? I do see certain races were treated differently, even how u dressed might get u different treatment, your age, your attitude, your expectations which i assume pretty high, which no doubt affect your experiences as well. As you indicated, u know a bit of thai language and heard the mamasan tells something not good to the boy though i have no idea what since u didnt translate it here, i do wish u could just called him off there lol, and see his look of surprised which should be priceless lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users