muscfair

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:30 PM

I just went there on Jan 12 2018.

The price has increased to 400 baht.

Didn't go in because not living within walking distance and BTS last train at 12 pm.

There was one hunk trying to pull in customers to see the show which last 40 minutes.

Took a peek inside at 9 pm,quite a lot of Chinese customers were sitting there ogling boys on stage before show starts at 11 pm.

#2 Alizizou

Alizizou

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:42 PM

I think the priced 400Baht is there since 2 years.

#3 muscfair

muscfair

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:24 PM

I think the priced 400Baht is there since 2 years.

It's still 400 baht, this is just an update.They also has a warning sign that anybody found videotaping shows would be arrested.

I didn't see that sign more than 2 years ago.

#4 steveboy

steveboy

Connoisseur

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:07 PM

They also has a warning sign that anybody found videotaping shows would be arrested.

Do they have a reason for that?  It would appear to me that the more people see their shows, the more popularity they gain.

Or are their shows so bad?

#5 ggobkk

ggobkk

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:55 PM

I've seen he no video/no photography signs in various clubs for at least the past two years...but have not seen a sign that mentions "arrest".  That's a new high/low.

#6 Boy69

Boy69

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:48 PM

This bu***t the one who can he arrested is the owner of the bar if the authorities will see at the internet that there are sex shows perform at the bar that's what they afraiding of ,however you should follow the bar request not to take photos there and to respect boys' privacy.

#7 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,239 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:20 AM

however you should follow the bar request not to take photos there and to respect boys' privacy.

not only boys', spectators, including ourselves, may  find their way to be shown on the picture or video.

Internet forgets nothing, our co-workers or family member may know / suspect we are gay  but not necessarily that we are whoring in Bangkok.  

#8 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,239 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:30 AM

Do they have a reason for that?  It would appear to me that the more people see their shows, the more popularity they gain.

Or are their shows so bad?

imagine dent in your credibility here if guy like you , known for his distaste for men of muscle would be shown in the video while  tipping one of their biggest boys on the stage

#9 muscfair

muscfair

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:27 PM

I've seen he no video/no photography signs in various clubs for at least the past two years...but have not seen a sign that mentions "arrest".  That's a new high/low.

Can't remember that clearly whether it was a penalty fine after being arrested by the staff.

I don't think it means arrested by police.

#10 steveboy

steveboy

Connoisseur

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 12:38 AM

imagine dent in your credibility here if guy like you , known for his distaste for men of muscle would be shown in the video while  tipping one of their biggest boys on the stage

What dent in my credibility here?  I could always explain my tipping of a Tawan guy by my compassionate nature, feeling sorry for him for being so overbuilt. 

#11 Aux1010

Aux1010

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 06:00 AM

What dent in my credibility here? 

My apologies if I'm incorrect, but I don't understand how you can 'dent' something that doesn't exist??

#12 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,239 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 06:57 AM

What dent in my credibility here?  I could always explain my tipping of a Tawan guy by my compassionate nature, feeling sorry for him for being so overbuilt. 

nobody would buy that explanation and for public lie credibility were ruined entirely I guess

#13 steveboy

steveboy

Connoisseur

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 10:25 AM

nobody would buy that explanation and for public lie credibility were ruined entirely I guess

Believe me,  if you would see me tipping a huge Tawan boy, it would be for pity.  But I have never tipped a Tawan boy so I haven't had that feeling yet.  Will have to go to Tawan one day and see.

#14 a447a

a447a

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 09:40 AM

I was tempted to go inside on my last night in Tawan the other day.

But the rude tout - the tall one - lied to me.

When I asked about the show he told me there was a fucking show and a chuck-wow show. I thought they only happened on a weekend so I checked with another guy. He said there was definitely neither of those acts tonight.

I can't stand that big guy. He also put me off with his aggressive attitude so I just have him a dirty look and walked off.

#15 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,239 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 10:20 AM

But the rude tout - the tall one - lied to me.

I go to the bars for boys inside , not ones standing outside. Honestly , I was in Tawan dozens of times and only tout I recall is on with curly hair and only because he used to work inside.

Otherwise I just pass by touts and walk inside , not only there but in any bar fully knowing that tout will tell me only what they think I want to hear. 

#16 paulfort

paulfort

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 06:00 AM

I have been in Tawan on probably every visit to Bangkok, so 25 plus times over the last twelve years or so and whilst the selection of boys (or men!) can certainly vary the mamasans in the bar and the boys are always decent, polite and not pushy!

I am unsure on the tout outside as to be honest when ever I get near the bar one of them recognise me and is always welcoming, However they have their job to do  which is to encourage you in to the bar, why not just look in and if not happy move on quickly, the tout for any bar will simply agree to what ever you want to hear to get you in to that door and buy your drink!

#17 ematt

ematt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 07:29 PM

I agree about the staff at Tawan. Over the years, exceptionally polite and professional.

I stopped in last night. The place was full, lots of guys working. Yes there are a few fat, older guys that have been working there for eons. But there was a large number very fit, very muscular guys on stage, and a few younger and very handsome guys as well.

One of the things I like about Tawan is that there aren't any particular rules, and the guys are generally up for a bit of creative fun. While the show itself is as hardcore as ever (over an hour of full nudity and sex acts, including plenty of walking around with audience participation),  the show is a bit formulaic. I like to go a bit early, as I did last night, and tip for the guys to pose naked on stage and chuck wow. It's more spontaneous, a bit more edgy, and it is without the silly costumes and face masks. 

#18 jason1975

jason1975

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 09:04 PM

I agree about the staff at Tawan. Over the years, exceptionally polite and professional.

I stopped in last night. The place was full, lots of guys working. Yes there are a few fat, older guys that have been working there for eons. But there was a large number very fit, very muscular guys on stage, and a few younger and very handsome guys as well.

One of the things I like about Tawan is that there aren't any particular rules, and the guys are generally up for a bit of creative fun. While the show itself is as hardcore as ever (over an hour of full nudity and sex acts, including plenty of walking around with audience participation),  the show is a bit formulaic. I like to go a bit early, as I did last night, and tip for the guys to pose naked on stage and chuck wow. It's more spontaneous, a bit more edgy, and it is without the silly costumes and face masks.

How early did you go?

#19 manuelmendez

manuelmendez

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 10:48 PM

im quite regular customer to Tawan, because of my taste to muscular guys.

when i go to tawan, i always ignore the tout. it's like, 'yeah.. yeah.. it's my place. i know already'... haha..

same old guy mamasan. easy to talk. yeah, he knows me much as regular customer. at the end of show, if i haven't pick any boys, he always ask me to pick one before i go back. i'm more to broad, bulky muscular guy. if none, ill just say, ill be back tmrw night.

the guys, depend on season. some guys choose their own regular hire customer. yeah, i remember one guy which is fat, always participate during the show. but, quite sad, none customer will pick him.. sigh... otherwise, there will be bunch of muscular guys you can choose.

during the show, some of the guys are good. some like awkward. on the stage. if you notice, some of the guys are not on stage performing, just hanging around the bar behind or sitting around with customers.

i'm quite lucky if some muscular guys come approach me while i watch the show. just a short talk. if interested, proceed for a night. if the guy is not my taste, i still talk with them, slowly i said that i won't pick you. they just accept it, not pushy. there got other customer they can go.

at the end of show, well, some cash donations for contribution for their show.  give any amount you like.

wish i can skip the 400bhat drink, from cheap soda to beer, all is 400bhat each drink. i think the expensive drink more expensive.

#20 chaotou

chaotou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 10:15 AM

I like to go a bit early, as I did last night, and tip for the guys to pose naked on stage and chuck wow. It's more spontaneous, a bit more edgy, and it is without the silly costumes and face masks. 

Who knew that was an option?  How much of a tip is required to entice the guys to do that??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users