• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 jonna

jonna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 04:55 AM

Has anyone had service from Pong Music Massage (http://www.musicmassage.net/)? Your reviews are appreciated.

#2 dale1

dale1

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 07:21 AM

FYI... clicking on the link will not work because the question mark and the second half of the parentheses are mistakenly included in the link.

#3 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,930 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 09:04 AM

this should work

http://www.musicmassage.net/

#4 tamtam

tamtam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 02:56 PM

It certainly looks different from the other massage sites I have seen. And according to his calendar, he is fully booked most of the time. It would be interesting to know if anyone has used his service, and whether i was worth 2500 baht. I cannot imagine 2500 baht actually includes any other sexual activity than a hand job.

#5 ay709394

ay709394

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 03:46 PM

The description in the website is interesting, especially the posture part, some of the wordings are so funny. I am top but still want to try him.

#6 ematt

ematt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 04:36 PM

Pong has been around for quite a while. He is a very experienced masseur, very professional, and he is handsome with a stunning body. The massage strokes are supposed to be sort of timed to the tempo of the music he plays, which I found to be interesting but not necessarily better than a normal massage.  He is pretty flexible and you can just tell him what you want out of the massage. And the after service is super sexy.

#7 ematt

ematt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 07:59 PM

This is Pong

Attached File  DWreIVsVwAAAn4Y.jpg   46.45KB   3 downloads

#8 abang1961

abang1961

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 08:46 PM

This is Pong

Even a Potato Queen thinks he is yummy..wouldn't mind him for a good rendezvous..

#9 ChristianPFC

ChristianPFC

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 10:19 AM

http://www.musicmass...hp?topic=4548.0

Music Massage Postures   {flower1} {flower1}  Welcome to everybody to my massage world  I would like to describe the overview of my music massage service . In the 1:30 hour, then you can know and be aware of what massage styles I've prepared for you in various postures.

This is promising. Not so much my type, but maybe he makes up for this with skills?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users