reader

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 06:40 PM

From Coconuts Bangkok

coca-cola-jp-960x539.jpg

Ever mixed coffee and Coca Cola? Yeah, neither have we, and yet we’re about to get the chance to find out what it tastes like when limited-edition “Coke Plus Coffee,” a coffee-cola hybrid launched in Japan and Australia late last year, hits Thailand in just over a week.

The Thai version, which will enter the market on June 1, features Robusta coffee, the type of bean popularly grown in southern Thailand, and get this … it’s being marketed as “health drink,” because it has 50 percent less sugar than a regular cola.

Yep, you read that right. The product is being aimed at students and workers who need a little pick-me-up in the afternoon...

https://coconuts.co/...id-in-thailand/

#2 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,744 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 06:45 PM

health drink it is not but it can give mild boost. Hopefully some boots on ground present there  at time of launching give us report if it worth of trouble

#3 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,744 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 08:21 AM

since nobody volunteered I decided to be guinea pig and purchased one at 7/11 near Tawan last night, 

report how it tastes to follow , I'm brave but not brave enough to try on my first day here

#4 traveller123

traveller123

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 12:09 PM

I'm brave but not brave enough to try on my first day here

Enjoy your holiday

#5 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,744 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 07:18 PM

Enjoy your holiday

Thank you , believe me I already started although jet lag is killing me as usual on my second day.

As for coke with coffee I must say is not a bad and this comes from a guy, the me , who doesn't like neither coke nor coffee, 

Flavour and taste  is more caffeinated than  cocacolaed and is not as sweet as original thing,  I think diet coke lovers will like that new invention. Nevertheless I still think that best cold drink is cocktail - 50% of gin  and 50 % of gin but perhaps it's just me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users