3 replies to this topic

#1 Alizizou

Alizizou

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 01:52 PM

Hi everybody..long time not posting here since january..will visit bangkok again on august and got some question about jupiter club..before this i just visit tawan because i am into muscular men but people told me at jupiter also have muscular men and more younger..😜

How much minimum tips for short time offed?..is it same like tawan where me normally give 2000bht for short time?

Can i go there early lets say around 9pm and offed boys at that tie or i need to wait untill the start the show at 11.30pm??..

Thank you in advance.

#2 paulfort

paulfort

Associate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 03:43 PM

I probably like similar guys to you and yes Jupiter has a great selection of pretty ripped muscular young guys, more than the larger bodybuilder type in Tawan. They open about 9pm and a lot of the guys simply pass through the stage to music before the show, normally a good selection and easy to off them and they normally appear keen! 

You pay for your first drink on entry, cant recall the price but from memory fairly priced against other bars as was off fee, min tip I guess up to you but all the guys I have ever offed from Jupiter perfectly realistic in that area!   

#3 Alizizou

Alizizou

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 04:36 PM

Thankyou paulfort..did they use tag number like tawan during the music session?

#4 paulfort

paulfort

Associate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 07:24 PM

Yes same as all bars, they virtually all have a little tag number - have fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users