8 replies to this topic

#1 brall3

brall3

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 08:21 PM

After two weeks in Bangkok, again I am thinking of visiting Cambodia and Vietnam EXCLUSIVELY to meet the guys. Any recent information on the gay scenes in each country such as go-go bars, massage places, and bars to meet guys for a short time hotel visit? Any information related only to hooking up with the guys would be appreciated.

I am posting this here in hope of attracting more viewers and possible comments. Thanks.

#2 fedssocr

fedssocr

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 08:32 PM

have you checked out the country-specific threads below in the Gay Asia section?

#3 z909

z909

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,676 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 08:35 PM

I'm not sure it makes sense to visit those countries EXCLUSIVELY to meet the guys.     Hooking up is harder work than in Thailand & if you want to hook up with Cambodians, Jomtien is the place to be.  

If you want to see the countries of Cambodia & Vietnam & have some fun on the way, that makes more sense.

Be prepared to use google & do some research.    There are very recent posts here with references to several bars in Cambodia.

#4 zoomy02

zoomy02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:30 PM

There isn't much gay scene in Vietnam. I found the apps, like Hornet, worked well to meet men though most are looking for cash as well. 

#5 Boy69

Boy69

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 10:49 PM

Forget about go go bars there 're almost any,same for massage places.if you're traveling there exclusively for boys you'll be disappointed.

#6 brall3

brall3

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 07:25 PM

Thanks guys. A few years ago I met a couple of very nice guys from Vietnam kworking at a restaurant in BKK. I decided then to visit Vietnam in hope of meeting other nice guys. However, past research on Vietnam revealed very little, if any, positive info, so I did not visit there. Apparently nothing has changed positively concerning the gay scene in Vietnam, so I will again pass on taking a short excursion there.

You guys saved me a lot of money and frustration!! This board is truly a valuable asset.

#7 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,637 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 07:27 AM

This board is truly a valuable asset.

we know

#8 stijntje

stijntje

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 22 July 2018 - 07:11 PM

I went to Vietnam this month exclusively for tourism. 

I opened Grindr a few times in Hanoi, and was contacted by a number of masseurs and MB.

#9 z909

z909

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,676 posts

Posted 22 July 2018 - 10:04 PM

It's also interesting to know what type of boys & what type of customer we have. So if you guys could share that info it may help.

If you are a fit 30 year old, you might get more interest than some of us who are past 50.

Also, I like smooth slim bottom lads who also provine oral services. If you are getting attention from muscular tops who don't do much else, for me, it still means no action.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users