• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Scooby

Scooby

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:59 AM

Eros Boy Bar: your home for great dancing boys and cheap drinks in Sunee Plaza, Pattaya

keywords: gay boy, gay bar, boy bar, gogo bar, gogo boys, eros boy bar, happy boys, sunee plaza, gay pattaya, pattaya thailand, cheap beer pattaya, sexy boys

http://www.erosboybar.com/

Attached Images

• Eros_Bar_Pattaya.jpg

#2 Fatfifty

Fatfifty

Associate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 04:02 PM

Good bar boys, friendly. Some can't seem to keep their panties on, often see naked boys here... Love it.
It's for sale according to their Web Site

#3 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,867 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 07:57 AM

bar not for the faint hearts, boys very adventurous and better looking than on the website but only if you are fond of skinny twinks.

Not my type of boys but must admit one of most lively bars on PTY

#4 williewillie

williewillie

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts
  • Interests:Thai guys.

Posted 14 March 2015 - 01:34 PM

I'd never go anywhere else, if they had boys like vinapu craves. Bar is still a blast but can be dead one hour and roaring
a hour later. Customers with set-ups soak up half a dozen boys and a big tipper will have them lined up.
20b. notes
happily accepted. You may see more than you want as some over the hill farangs are shameless.

#5 kokopelli

kokopelli

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 07:30 PM

Was at Eros the other night; not many farang but lots of boyz looking for tips. One farang sat stone-faced no matter how many dicks were waved in his face. Sat on his hands and barely touched his drink. Either a real shy guy or an NGO do-gooder casing the joint.

#6 gerard

gerard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 08:17 PM

verry nice bar;manny boys will play for and with you.

#7 z909

z909

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,025 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 11:47 PM

Was at Eros the other night; not many farang but lots of boyz looking for tips. One farang sat stone-faced no matter how many dicks were waved in his face. Sat on his hands and barely touched his drink. Either a real shy guy or an NGO do-gooder casing the joint.

Maybe the twinky boys and dicks waved in his face are not his thing.

I absolutely loved it when a skinny twink pulled off his briefs and was bouncing up and down on my lap in Eros.

The same guy waving his dick in my face wouldn't float my boat and if it was one of the big 30 something guys you see in some bars, I would probably be trying to get rid of him as fast as possible.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users