2 replies to this topic

#1 pong

pong

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:05 AM

BACC is the Bkk Arts and Culture Centre-that rounded white building across from MBK and Siam Discovery-BTS Nat. Stadium (or rather in between that and Siam).
From 8/3 till 18/4-so it includes Songkran, there will be a special exhibition named ; You are not alone. This is the 3d of its kind of the non-profit Arts AIDS foundation for artists to help you understand better the issues re awareness and prejudice re this disease. Works (paintings, pictures-no real list if there is more) of 16 Thai artists will be on show.
MY own addenda: highly likely these are gay.,GLBT or so, or suffering from the disease.
Entry to this centre was frree last time I went there-some time ago, but there were strict rules re check of any bags you take and have to deposit. Mostly open normal office hours.
Source: BAM-BKK Art Map.

#2 fountainhall

fountainhall

deleted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:16 AM

Thanks for the info about the Exhibition. Once the waterworks at Songkran are over, I will definitely go to see it.

#3 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,032 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 08:24 AM

for those interested in Caravaggio works exhibit there it's still for another 2 weeks but not open on Mondays

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users