• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 Scooby

Scooby

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:05 AM

Arena Spa & Massage is located in the dazzling Silom area in Bangkok. This gay massage parlor is a renowned gay spa in town. Various kinds of massage are provided for male customers by our muscular handsome masseurs. They are to provide the massage and special services of your own choice. We believe you can experience a relaxing massage session with happiness, contentment and excitement. We are honored to provide our humble services with many muscular handsome guys of your choice.

2F Silom Plaza
Silom Road, Bangkok

http://arenaspa-bangkok.com/

Attached Images

• Arena_Spa_Massage_Bangkok_1.jpg
  • Arena_Spa_Massage_Bangkok_2.jpg
  • Arena_Spa_Massage_Bangkok_3.jpg
  • Arena_Spa_Bangkok_Map.jpg

#2 pong

pong

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:42 PM

and I really do NOT like this advertsising stylising style its all sooooo perfect -makes me suspect its overhyped right from the start

choose from a dozen of sixpacks-low prices and do not expect too much. Worn interior, looks like the tipical old-style all-red brothel. All of its many rooms have showers, boys expect to shower with you. Mainly aims at tourists. has active facebook (or so- I do not do such things)  with many info on its workers and urgent requests from clients.This plaza is deserted and worn-has some Chinese restrts on ground floor-many other old offices closed. Just round the corner form OmYim lodge.

#3 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,890 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:50 PM

While not as luxurious as , say SENSO, boys are  never disappointing. In fact this is first gay place I always visit after arrival in Bangkok, on last trip went there 2 times which is rare for me as I butterfly. Both boys were sweet / James and Dit /

#4 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,890 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 05:45 AM

I'm biased in favor , repeated visit in November, saw the same two boys, actually offed them both / Dit even twice/ on separate occasions.

They did not charge me off fee on two occasions in the evening when I had massage in the place during day even if massage was with different boy that I was taking away, certainly nice gesture. Sure boys were at end of their shift anyways but I was expecting to pay and they knew it, still did not charge me.

As Pong noticed plaza seems deserted but only on upper floor , ground floor if full of different venues including popular exchange counter and few restaurants and it's right on the corner of Silom and Narathiwas.

Interior could do with renovations or coat of paint  as Pong mentioned but is not that bad and minimum tip indicated is 500 only / shower massage , hand job included/, more obviously extra

#5 oriapplepie

oriapplepie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:32 AM

I have been visiting Arena for years during my annual trips :) The guys are gym toned, from lean to muscular :) They r nice guys too. They gave nice erotic massage and the steamy parts r great. My only complaint is the place getting smelly and dirty. The rooms need better cleaning seriously. It's a turn off when the guys r working a sweat to make love to me while the smelly pillows and sheet distract me. 

#6 oriapplepie

oriapplepie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:35 AM

I'm biased in favor , repeated visit in November, saw the same two boys, actually offed them both / Dit even twice/ on separate occasions.

They did not charge me off fee on two occasions in the evening when I had massage in the place during day even if massage was with different boy that I was taking away, certainly nice gesture. Sure boys were at end of their shift anyways but I was expecting to pay and they knew it, still did not charge me.

As Pong noticed plaza seems deserted but only on upper floor , ground floor if full of different venues including popular exchange counter and few restaurants and it's right on the corner of Silom and Narathiwas.

Interior could do with renovations or coat of paint  as Pong mentioned but is not that bad and minimum tip indicated is 500 only / shower massage , hand job included/, more obviously extra

Exactly, the fees r very affordable and the guys r very nice! They worked hard (blush) and deserve a better, cleaner working environment!

#7 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,890 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:38 AM

Exactly, the fees r very affordable and the guys r very nice! They worked hard (blush) and deserve a better, cleaner working environment!

I guess it comes with territory, affordable fees means skimping on maintenance. On another end we have luxurious and clean Senso with fees twice of Arena's.

But I agree ,  boys  there deserve better, never was disappointed

#8 pong

pong

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 01:39 PM

We;ll I had one of the greatest duds I ever met there. He looked nice when choosing, yes.

AQUA had lower prices when it was still open-450 bt/hr, incl 2 big soft towels and even a JPNese style kimono to wear for the walk from shower to room.

For just a little more, not that far way and a nice clean and well-kempt location, try Adonis: 600 bt for 1 hr (Arnea 490) in Convent, close by Satorn. Masseurs to choose from roughly comparable-incl. the tattooed near ex-prisoner looking ones.

#9 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,890 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:51 PM

I second your comments on Adonis, they have a nice selection of mostly hunky boys. It's kind of hidden in the alley but well posted.

As for duds, they can't be found everywhere and class of establishment has nothing to do with that as can be found in various comments over the years.

My worst  dud in history and one of the best boys ever are coming  from the same place / Dreamboys  /,  sometimes even the same boy turns out to be both, excellent in the massage place and dud in your room / I had two such cases with boys from massages in Pattaya on my last trip /

#10 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,890 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 10:46 AM

Very soon they will be moving to new location in the same building and word is that everything at new location will be brand new.

With 7 massages by 6 boys and 2 long time offs last trip  I'm clearly biased but for me this is #1 place in Gay Bangkok. 

#11 nhocsieuquay

nhocsieuquay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:32 AM

Do anyone know this spa is still there or not?

#12 baobao

baobao

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:40 PM

Do anyone know this spa is still there or not?

It could still use a thorough cleaning - enough mildew in the showers to possibly warrant a sand-blasting - but it's open in the same spot and has about 15 to 20 guys on duty at a time - some actually having pretty good massage skills... you have to specifically ask the mamasan for them, though. About a five minute walk from the Chong Nonsi BTS station, past the Om Yim and around the corner to the left.

#13 nhocsieuquay

nhocsieuquay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 07:55 PM

Do you know when this close?

#14 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,890 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 07:42 AM

I received report from friend who just returned from BKK,  Arena is still open in the old location and moving plans are cancelled.

They usually close at 9 p.m. weekdays and at 10 p.m. weekends

#15 neddy

neddy

Associate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 05:59 AM

A few weeks back, I asked the cashier, when leaving, about the move to new premises.

He said it will happen after Songkran.

The current facility is looking very tired. No wonder they keep the lighting low!

#16 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,890 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 08:33 AM

The current facility is looking very tired.

Fortunately boys are making up for tired ambiance, always friendly. 

#17 Mick44

Mick44

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:32 PM

Ques: which spa is good for nice twinks / fem-boys?

#18 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,890 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 09:46 AM

Ques: which spa is good for nice twinks / fem-boys?

try Health Spa in Silom 64 building ,always few boys presenting themselves on the street level, ,mostly twinks but with quite a good massage skills. Oscar in silom soi 8 may have some fems.

Definitely Arena is not for boys you are looking for as they are mostly better built and mid twenties types although they have few of lighter built / my favourite Dit for example/

#19 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,890 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 04:24 PM

Arena almost ready to move to new location one floor up, actually some massage room are ready and work is on the rest and a lobby, they hope to complete moving by end of next week.

Today's massage I had at new room already, boys friendly as always and certainly deserved better working conditions than in the old place. 

#20 anddy

anddy

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • Interests:Asia/Thailand

Posted 26 May 2015 - 03:47 AM

Arena almost ready to move to new location one floor up, actually some massage room are ready and work is on the rest and a lobby, they hope to complete moving by end of next week.

Today's massage I had at new room already, boys friendly as always and certainly deserved better working conditions than in the old place. 

Oh so you're back in BKK again already?!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users