everybodyno

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:41 PM

Profile Name:  I-Am-Sweet-Boy2014
Profile Number: 15099672
Is this the Guys First Review? Yes
Age: 18 (was able to provide an acceptable ID to thehotel)
Weight:  50Kg
Body Type: Slim
Dick Size: Medium to large for slim boy
Sexual Position: Bottomed
Tattoos:  None
Did they live up to your expectations?  No – I have met him two times
Did he look like the photos you saw Online? Yes – but now bears the tell-tale scares of a meth user – scabs and lesions on legs/arms
Is he a "working boy" or just a hookup?  Moneyboy
Were they affectionate/passionate?  No
Were they on time? Yes
Would you meet them again? No – first time I met him he was going to top me but was unable to get hard.   That could be a result of his drug use.  His breath had the discernable smell of the typical bad Thai breath along with a meth user.   I gave him a second try because he presented himself as having stopped the drug use and was a good bottom.  
On a Scale of 1-5 with 5 being the highest, what would you rate them? 0

Detailed Description of the encounter or any other details you wish to share: Arrived and right away I could tell he was more into drugs than before.  I kept at it because I was horny and wanted to try a nice slim bottom boy. He was disappointing on all counts. Showered and laid on the bed and was non responsive.  I am glad he rarely opened his mouth because the stench was horrible.   It helped I was a bit drunk.   He bottomed and was half hard.   I “faked” an orgasm after about 5 minutes and sent him on his way.  

#2 firecat69

firecat69

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,400 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:10 PM

Timing was perfect.  This boy sent me message this morning right after I read your review.  Needless to say I ignored him!

#3 Travellerdave

Travellerdave

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • Interests:Thai boys twinks

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:45 PM

Pleased I read this report, which illustrates the value of this section of the forum. I have been scanning GR prior to my Pattaya visit in a few days and had noticed his entry. My only reservation was that he could be under-age although his pictures are poor, apart from the top one, in which he looks cute. Without the report I probably would have had a poor experience also.

#4 partyboy

partyboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:49 PM

I met this boy on a number of occasions during April 2013 in the days before his drug use when he was slim, smooth and very willing. We had a lot of fun together. I was in Pattaya again a few months later in October and he came to say hello but, sadly, by then he had descended the proverbial slippery slope and I saw the same skin conditions as the OP and more. We did not engage in any kind of sexual activity in October, only chatted, but it was very sad to see a young boy damaging himself in this way.

#5 everybodyno

everybodyno

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:49 AM

My first encounter with him in Pattaya a  a year ago  was pleasant.  He had a nice and largish size cock.  He couldnot get it up and keep it hard enough to top me but he was a good bottom and seemed to enjoy it.   I've written about my second encounter above (he was the victim of drugs).   Now he is online with a different user name:  Gay_HotSex_Erotic but the same ID #

#6 marcheylen

marcheylen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 11:54 AM

Send me pictures please

Marc 

#7 Travellerdave

Travellerdave

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • Interests:Thai boys twinks

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:59 PM

He looks OK in these pictures. Maybe they are old ones.
Found them under Gay_hotsex_erotic
Attached File  image.jpg   48.23KB   17 downloads
Attached File  image.jpg   55.82KB   13 downloads

#8 ChristianPFC

ChristianPFC

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 01:15 AM

I met him on Friday morning (spotted him in South Pattaya road on Thursday night, then he messaged me on hornet, later I found out that we had exchanged a few messages on gayromeo months ago, his profile I_Am_Sweet_Boy 16483292). Vaguely remember that he has been discussed in the forum. He is the boy in the pictures.

My experience is completely different from above. What a hot little cutie! (Or a cute little hottie?) Adorable! A doll! I got an erection when I hugged him goodbye (which is very rare). High on my list to meet again and highly recommended.

50 kg and 170 cm seem correct. Soon got hard (about 5 inch, nice shape). Told me he is top only. Didn't notice scars on arms (will take a closer look next time) or other health issues. He was wearing colored contact lenses (which I don't like, will tell to come without contact lenses next time).

First contact 9:01 am on hornet, then moved to Line. 9:38 he wrote he would be there (7/11 Soi Yensabai) in 15 minutes, was there 9:59 (that's 21 minutes, counts as on time). Good written and spoken English.

Not in a hurry to leave post-sex. We lay in my bed for about an hour, he was playing on his phone and exchanged signs of affection from time to time.

Profile Name: I_Am_Sweet_Boy
Profile Number: 16483292
Is this the Guys First Review? No
Age: Age 19 on hornet and 20 on gayromeo (didn't check ID)
Weight:  50Kg (height 170 cm) data from gayromeo, seems correct
Body Type: Slim
Dick Size: about 5 inch
Sexual Position: Topped
Tattoos:  There is what looks like an "R" on his left shoulder (back side)
Did they live up to your expectations?  Absolutely
Did he look like the photos you saw Online? Yes
Is he a "working boy" or just a hookup?  Full time money boy
Were they affectionate/passionate?  Yes
Were they on time? Yes
Would you meet them again? Absolutely 
On a Scale of 1-5 with 5 being the highest, what would you rate them? 4

#9 z909

z909

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,676 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 05:23 AM

On a Scale of 1-5 with 5 being the highest, what would you rate them? 4

Well, here we have a long standing member who I have never met (yet), but still KNOW I can trust.
I'm damn sure Christian PFC had a good experience. Christian has made many posts on the boards & you can judge the character from them.

Perhaps drugs were a factor when the OP had his meeting? Who knows? I've met guys who were great one night, then then next time they can hardly walk up the stairs, never mind do much after that.

I would also have to take into account the handle of the OP and what he has written so far on the board. Hardly credible. There is too much of that here, with insufficient filtering.
Maybe that's why some of the strong contributors from 2 or 3 years ago have gone? Who knows?

Either way, I would be more inclined to follow Christian's advice in this case. At least he's very genuine.

#10 firecat69

firecat69

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,400 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 06:54 AM

Your talk about insufficient filtering is just plain ridiculous and tiresome.  The original post was 14 months ago and that is a lifetime in the performance of a money boy .  Both the OP and Christian could have had exactly what they reported.

As far as strong contributors disappearing, I can think of one only and that is Fountainhall .  His most popular posts were the photo shoots thread.

That particular thread is far better now then before because so many members contribute to it where as it was a one man band before.  

Not to say FH is not missed but he rarely posts anywhere anymore and that was a change in how much time he wanted to spend posting rather then being driven away.

#11 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,631 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 07:01 AM

Well, here we have a long standing member who I have never met (yet), but still KNOW I can trust.

Either way, I would be more inclined to follow Christian's advice in this case. At least he's very genuine.

Since I was privileged on separate occasions to do bar tours  with you and with Christian I can vouch not only that his opinion is genuine but also of particular value for you as you both share similar if not identical taste in boys.

/ no need to say I'm not in competition with either one of you so I hope those tour will be repeated  if our paths will cross in LOS in the future / 

#12 firecat69

firecat69

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,400 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 07:17 AM

It makes no difference he is a long standing member.  His report is 14 moths after the original post.  Certainly I would trust his reports also but that does nothing to say the OP was not reporting what was correct at the time.

Wasn't that long ago you were a new poster and now maybe the most prolific poster here. The last thing we need to do is drive away new posters with opinion based on nothing !!!

#13 Fatfifty

Fatfifty

Associate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:42 PM

This doubting of others is why I mostly just read here, and refrain from posting. Seems if I might post something you deem untrue, you will be telling me I am wrong. Sad to have to feel this way. I believe both posters. Any of us can have opposite experiences with a boy the same week. If the boy hates fatties (me) he isn't going to be into pleasing me. If a boy is high on drugs one night, and not high a few. Days later, he will likely have totally different personalities. Please stop assuming only a long time poster can write an honest review.

#14 ChristianPFC

ChristianPFC

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 02:21 PM

Showered and laid on the bed and was non responsive. 

I was going to dismiss the op's report on that basis that I wouldn't trust anyone who doesn't know the difference between lie (intransitive verb, to be or to stay at rest in a horizontal position) and lay (transitive verb, to put or set down), the correct form is: "Showered and lay (past tense of lie) on the bed and was non responsive."

Unfortunately, meeting the boy a second time was a big disappointment.

Fri 27.02.2015

Nus/Nat arrives 15:15 and takes shower and tells me he wants to sleep. Fine for me, after shower his skin is cold and wet, I go out for dinner. Come back, perfect warm and dry, we play around but not much response. Let him sleep while I go out for second dinner with a Farang friend. Come back, boy still not in the mood for sex. With the boy sleeping in my room (wants to stay overnight and promises me good sex for tomorrow), I can't take another boy!

Sat 28.02.2015

Wake him up 10 am, still not in the mood for sex. Refuses to bottom (asked several times and fingered him; while he was sleeping could even shove my middle finger up his arse without him waking up) and to suck me, I finally I have a wank.

What was meant to be an afternoon quickie became 19 hours, of which he spent most time asleep. Invite him for breakfast, after which he will go back to his room to do guess what? To sleep!

I asked about the "R" tattoo on his shoulder. He recognizes it as letter "R" but doesn't remember why, when and where he got it.

He has two scars on his arm inside near the wrist, at about 45 degree angle, he says from a fight. (I don't know what scars from Meth use look like; but these probably not suicide attempts.)

Give him 1000 Baht (should have only given 500 and justified with poor performance). Gorgeous body and cute face, will take him again, but let this disappointment settle for some months.

#15 firecat69

firecat69

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,400 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 05:16 PM

Amazing so the OP probably experienced exactly what he said for which you climbed all over him. Did I miss the apology ? Instead you insult his English with no knowledge of his language background. For all you know its his 4th language and again something you should understand, it is completely different speaking and writing a language.

And then you tell us he suckered you for all night , did nothing or almost nothing in regards to SEX and you still gave him a 1000 and say you will see him again.

He'd probably love to be your BF!!  Do nothing , nice room get paid. What a deal!!

Do you have any idea how many boys there are in Pattaya, happy to give you good service .

Unbelievable

#16 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,631 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 09:18 AM

Give him 1000 Baht (should have only given 500 and justified with poor performance). Gorgeous body and cute face, will take him again, but let this disappointment settle for some months.

He must be something if after such a disappointment you are contemplating to see him again. 

From my experience too, hosting sandbags sometimes has it's advantages.

from this thread  we can see easily  that not only different people may have different experience with the same boy but also boy may over- or under-performed with the same client . OP may feel vindicated

firecat is right, there are scores of those who'd be happy to perform for a consideration and sometimes even without  so no need to reward with repeat custom those who did not. 

#17 firecat69

firecat69

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,400 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 09:37 AM

firecat is right, there are scores of those who'd be happy to perform for a consideration and sometimes even without  so no need to reward with repeat custom those who did not. 

Hundreds at least . Maybe even a 1000 in Pattaya alone. hehehehe

#18 ChristianPFC

ChristianPFC

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 09:12 PM

First time was great. I will give him another chance (but if it starts the same way as second time, I will kick him out).

#19 kokopelli

kokopelli

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,826 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 11:21 AM

I was going to dismiss the op's report on that basis that I wouldn't trust anyone who doesn't know the difference between lie (intransitive verb, to be or to stay at rest in a horizontal position) and lay (transitive verb, to put or set down), the correct form is: "Showered and lay (past tense of lie) on the bed and was non responsive."

What, you wouldn't even trust Bob Dylan?  Lay Lady Lay

http://www.dailymoti...-lady-lay_music

#20 ChristianPFC

ChristianPFC

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 08:09 PM

Met the boy again on 1st apr 2016 in my room in Bangkok (he is based in Pattaya, but was in Bangkok on that day for other business). That encounter was so-so (still great body and cute face, but not much activity in bed). For my 3 encounters (Jan 2015, Feb 2015, Apr 2016), I have the full spectrum of performance, in chronological order: fantastic, poor, so-so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users