#1 williewillie

williewillie

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • Interests:Thai guys.

Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:38 PM

A large bar beer with rugged host boys lined up on bar stools. All are musculine, in jeans
and usually offering a show. The show takes place behind a screened area for an agreed
upon sum. Most open big packages.

#2 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,204 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 09:26 AM

How I missed them during my December 2014 Sunee survey is beyond me but promised to myself to correct it next time, rugged, masculine, sounds like something I'd fancy

#3 kokopelli

kokopelli

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,608 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 02:29 PM

Better name would be Bad Boys! A scruffy lot of ruffians as ever laid foot in Sunee Plaza. AKA rough-trade. 

Vinapu heaven.

#4 LoveThailand

LoveThailand

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 06:47 PM

Should have visted - always thought Sunee has nothing to offer me.

#5 williewillie

williewillie

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • Interests:Thai guys.

Posted 11 April 2015 - 01:19 PM

Some of the current boys are very hot. All are ready to do show behind the screen. No skinny twinks or fem boys here.
Boys change frequently so I imagine none on salary. One can just sit in the bar, order a drink and not engage anyone's service.
The boys are happy to chat you up. Buy a drink for a boy that gets you going and see where it goes.
Of course, baht is what makes it all happen.

#6 TomNg

TomNg

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 10:28 AM

How should one proceed when arriving the Good boys bar ?

How much do one expect to tip the boy here ?

Do you buy them a drink before or after the show ?

#7 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,204 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 11:36 AM

buy a drink, boys will approach you with show offer, pick up one you fancy , you may buy him a drink as well, go with him behind the partition and he will show you what he has, growing and growing and finally erupting  with or without your help.

In meantime you still will be able to see traffic in the soi through the partition , but traffic will not see you.

Boys will ask for 300 ,

you may repeat and experience by hiring next one 

Funny place to get one going and in the mood , manly boys and friendly

read my account of visit there in day 6 report from my May 2015 trip

http://www.gaythaila.../page-2?hl=trip

#8 TomNg

TomNg

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 12:57 PM

Thanks Vinapu :-)

I am reading your report right now ..

#9 TomNg

TomNg

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 01:27 PM

Sorry for another question;

If you ask the boy to sit down and have a drink and conversation with you, does he expect a bigger tip than 300 thb ?

#10 kokopelli

kokopelli

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,608 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 06:22 PM

A drink and conversation?  There is no "show" at Good Boys other than what happens between you and one of the bad boys.

They will usher you into the back room where you can buy them a drink, if you wish, and they will put on a personal show for you . You can be part of the show by participating in the action. Not necessary to give a larger tip unless you wish but they do enjoy the drinks. There probably will be more than one boy who will entertain you so expect to pay multiple tips.

#11 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,204 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 08:12 PM

exactly like koko said, chances are it will be you who will be looking for next round of entertainment / and  a tips of course /.

Boys are willing but not pushy , at least it was my experience

#12 hanan

hanan

Associate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 08:36 PM

How much do you pay for drinks and off-fee in Good boys? I was quoted 150 for customer- or boydrink and 500 off-fee. A bit more expensive then other beer bars in Sunee if that was correct.

#13 anonone

anonone

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 09:54 PM

I have never even asked about an off fee, so no idea if 500 is normal fee. 

150 seems about right for drinks.  I don't really consider it a beer bar as I am always behind the screen for multiple "shows". 

#14 TomNg

TomNg

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 10:18 PM

How much do you pay for drinks and off-fee in Good boys? I was quoted 150 for customer- or boydrink and 500 off-fee. A bit more expensive then other beer bars in Sunee if that was correct.

If the boys here perform several times a day, they may be "dried" by the time you off them. I would not think that is a good idea. What do you think?

#15 kokopelli

kokopelli

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,608 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 11:22 PM

From what I have observed the boyz don't seem to have that many customers.  I wasn't aware that anyone offed them, rather they enjoyed the moment and moved on. Same as having a drink at one bar and then moving on to another. My advice, just stop guessing and try it out for yourself.

#16 z909

z909

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,097 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 01:02 AM

If the boys here perform several times a day, they may be "dried" by the time you off them. I would not think that is a good idea. What do you think?

That had crossed my mind, however having them perform that wouldn't lure me to the private area of the bar any way.

#17 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,204 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 08:50 AM

my guess would be since they are paid for cum if they feel dried services will not be offered.

Koko is right, just go there ,  enjoy the moment and see what happens 

#18 calluna15

calluna15

Associate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 07:43 AM

I have offed boys from there many times. Most boys
Are freelance and one in particular I call on a.regular
Basis when in pattaya. Will b back there march 7th.
He sported.a leather harness for me last time.
Purchased in chelsea nyc. Proudly flexing in
The mirror.

#19 jackmathew

jackmathew

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:19 PM

I am a regular at Good Boys in Sunee when I visit Patts.  I usually end up with 8 or 10 guys with me behind the screen. They all have their dicks out jerking and if I want to suck any of them they let me.  They are not pushy.  One at a time, they cum on my face.  They are all masculine and mostly good to look at with decent size cocks.  300 baht for each load along with their drink.

#20 vinapu

vinapu

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,204 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 01:02 AM

I am a regular at Good Boys in Sunee when I visit Patts.  I usually end up with 8 or 10 guys with me behind the screen. They all have their dicks out jerking and if I want to suck any of them they let me.  They are not pushy.  One at a time, they cum on my face.  They are all masculine and mostly good to look at with decent size cocks.  300 baht for each load along with their drink.

you must be greeted like royalty when they see you approaching, 8 boys at once , WOW ! They must love it as they are not only friendly and not pushy but also not shy at all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users